Impedance Controlled FFC
As electronic devices demand higher digital serial data transmission rate, recent development of serial I/O interface accelerates in tandem with an increasing need for high performance Flexible Flat Cable (FFC) to control components/parts cost. At higher serial data speeds, ability to maintain Signal Integrity (Quality) becomes critical through impedance control and matching.
Ventura V-Flex® High Performance, Cost Effective Impedance Controlled FFC utilizes our company's proprietary V-Flex Selective Shielding FFC® method employing both Shielding and Controlled Capacitance to achieve the required Characteristic Impedance to attain within required spec. of serial data transfer rate. Our R&D team utilises premier Tektronix Digital Serial Analyser and high performance Agilent Pattern Generator in aid to design and test of FFC's impedance verifying and conforming product to stringent specifications.
V-flex® Flexible Flat Cables are manufactured to UL standard with authorized UL mark, having very thin, flexible and light weight, yet compressed with high conductor density and are easily mated to a connector for interconnect.
- Minimize the use of expensive shielding material (up to 50%) to achieve Impedance Matching.
- Very competitive cost FFC while improving/maintaining existing EMI & ESD performance.
- Highly customizable to meet various impedance design specification.
- Conformance to various High Speed Serial Data Link Standard e.g. USB 2.0 & 3.0
- High-end Audio & Video Entertainment System
- High-fidelity Sound-bar and Bluetooth Speakers
- IoT-enabled devices
- Game Consoles
- Smartphone/Tablet & Laptop PC
- Laser/Inkjet Printers/Scanner
- Mobile Devices utilizing serial I/O technologies
- Medical devices & Others